Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Trip to San Diego

Malcolm and I recently visited Jenn & Cameron in San Diego. Needless to say, it was so great spending time with them. Cameron grew up so much in the last year. He was so excited to see us and constantly said, "Auntie Kris and Baby Malcolm!" The cousins are fascinated with each other; I can't wait to see them grow up together. Why oh why does San Diego have to be so far away?

Here's a picture of Jenn, Cameron and Malcolm. Doesn't Mal look like a doll?


We went to the zoo on Sunday. Cameron insisted on pushing his little cousin in the stroller:


I love this picture of Cameron:


Mal loved riding around on Cameron's little plane. Jenn took this picture of me and Mal:


Cameron loved holding Malcolm (with help from Mom):


I miss them terribly.

2 comments:

Crunchy Chicken said...

Hey there,

I don't have your email, but you posted on my blog that you are looking for a booster seat. I have two of the Cooshie Boosters that I don't use anymore:

http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Smart-Cooshie-Booster-Travel/dp/B000056J2E/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1209534424&sr=1-3

I have one in purple and one in green if you are interested. Email me at crunchychickenblog@gmail.com.

Kendra said...

He cannot be this BIG!

My parents are also going to be in Tampa on June 13th... What time are you coming in? Or will you be here the day before? They want to meet Mal. Who doesn't really???