Saturday, September 26, 2009

Confession

One or two of you may be wondering why I haven't been updating my neglected blog. Yes, we've been busy, but we always are. We recently traveled to Utah, San Diego and Dad & Carolyn were in Seattle for a short visit. Malcolm also started preschool. These are all blogworthy events, but I haven't written a word. Why, might you ask? Well, it's because I spend much of my internet time farming.

What? Farming?

Yes. Farming.

On Facebook, they have a few farming games. I get to be a virtual farmer and grow crops. I sell my crops for coins, plow my land and sow more seeds. I earn enough coins to buy a little farm cottage. I tend to my animals. I pull weeds and scare crows away from my neighbors' farms.

If only I could make actual money from being a virtual farmer...


p.s. I'm trying to wean myself from farming so much so I can be productive in other areas of my life. Maybe.

2 comments:

Seattle Sun said...

You are so funny! So, here's hoping you get a great virtual harvest. :)

Patti Auburn said...

I love my farms! All 4 of them!