Tuesday, October 13, 2009

*Cough*Cough*Cough*

Welcome to the House of Illness. I'd invite you in, but that would be a bit rude since you'd be exposed to our unsightly germs. There's no sight of H1N1 or seasonal flu, but plenty of mucus to go around. Malcolm and Tony have been fighting the snot monster for a couple of weeks now and my lungs are trying to escape my chest cavity. Last week, I had a lovely head cold with slight cough, sore throat and ear ache that developed into bronchitis and a sinus infection. I went to the doctor's office yesterday to acquire prescription strength cough medicine with dreams of sleep that night. Even the codeine-laced Robitussin couldn't keep my cough at bay.

Autumn is in full-swing in Seattle and the changing leaves take my breath away. Cold season is also in full-swing and also takes my breath away.

Cold season, you can kiss my butt!

No comments: