Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ho Ho Ho Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee

I hope everyone has been enjoying their holidays. We have! Our celebrations started off with me and Malcolm going to San Diego for a few days to visit Jenn & her clan before Christmas. The boys had lots of fun as always (and the adults did, too!) Jenn was ill with a cold that had turned into an infection, but it was still much better than last December where everyone had the stomach flu. We celebrated Christmas morning very mellow-like. Tony's brother, Greg, and his girlfriend, Kara, arrived at our house around noon. I spend the day preparing for our Christmas potluck dinner. I think we had about 20 people over which was, by far, the most people we've ever had in this house for a meal. Good food was consumed and conversations were had. It was an enjoyable evening.

We took down the holiday decorations & tree the next day because our poor tree was drooping terribly and the lights and ornaments were falling off. Plus, I was so done dealing with the falling needles. On Monday, I went snowboarding at Crystal Mountain with Julie & Jeremiah. The snow wasn't great, but we still had a good time. Today, me and Mal are headed over to a friend's house for a playdate. He's missed his friends. Right now, he's choosing to eat his oatmeal with his fingers instead of his spoon. Toddlers!

No comments: