Monday, September 22, 2003

I swear I'll put up the Alaska update as soon as I have some free time. I've been very busy. So, I'll do a week's worth of updates.

Tuesday night, went to Mercury (a club) I think. I know I definitely went on Wednesday. Wed afternoon, my boss calls me and tells me that he has to lay me off. I have until the end of the month. I wasn't surprised to hear this, but I was hoping that the job would last until the end of the year. The team I support has been doing pretty poorly as far as sales go and they just couldn't afford to keep my position. Now I must prepare for the job hunt. Ack.

Thursday, I went over to Teresa's house. We made fajitas, chatted a bit and watched some T.V.

Friday I was feeling ill so I went over to Tony's so he could take care of me and make me feel better :-) We watched 'Road to Wellville'. I love that movie. By the end of the night, I did feel better.

Saturday I had a book club meeting to discuss 'A Lesson Before Dying'. I didn't really like the first half of the book, but the last half was pretty good. We had a sunny day yet still cool. Lovely! Afterwards, I dropped Teresa off at her house and came back home for a few. I went and picked up Tony and we went back to Teresa's for a night of gin indulgence which is always fun.

Sunday was sunny and warmer. Tony & I went out riding on his motorcycle after lunch at The Globe (it's all vegan!). This city is just so beautiful. It was fun to ride around on a bike - it was my first time and all! Around 4, we went over to Chris' house to hang out and ended up staying there until after midnight. The time just flies when we sit around and chat.

And that brings us to today. Been doing the worky-worky. Tonight is Mercury. Duncan is in town this week on business - I hope to get together with him on Tuesday or Wednesday. Thursday is the Cruxshadows show, Friday is Jose's and Amanda's birthday parties and Saturday is Julie's & Natalie's birthday party at Chris'. Yep, another busy week.

No comments: