Monday, September 29, 2003

One more day of work. I'm going to miss watching lots of birdies and having kitties sleep on my lap while working. I've been spoiled.

If we converse in the very near future, please don't inquire how the job hunt is going. It will only put me in a foul mood. I don't want to talk about it. Give me a chance to deal with being laid off again. Thanks.

So the parties were fun. Friday night, I thought Amanda's party was pretty mellow, but someone actually called the cops and made a noise complaint. Didn't stay there too late - prolly until 1:30am or something. Disappeared for a little while to go to Jose's roast. We got lost getting there and couldn't stay too long, but what we did see was quite amusing.

The party at Chris' house was full-o-drinking as usual. He always has the alcohols that I have never heard of and would never have the opportunity to try if I didn't know him. We didn't stay up until sunrise this time, but it was early morning before we headed to sleepyland. There were 2 people with cameras at this party. If I can get ahold of them, i'll upload them to my gallery also.

Had brunch on Sunday with a few people cause Murray was in town. This was the first time I got to meet the Murray and he is quite the friendly dude and seems to know everyone. Really. He's never lived here and knows tons of people. It's uncanny, I tell you. The rest of Sunday was quite mellow due to the need to recover from the prior night.

I should think about making some dinner now and being somewhat productive with my evening.

No comments: