Thursday, November 03, 2005

A post that is NOT about snowboarding (kind-of)

Today, Tony & I went to the dentist to get our teeth cleaned. This was the first time he had been to the dentist in 10 years. No cavities or gum disease! Good job, Tony! After the dentist, we went to the pet store to get the kitties some food and stopped by the Mac store to get me an iPod Shuffle. It's cute and little and light and much more compact than my regular iPod.

We are a full-on iPod family. 4 iPods: i have my two and tony has a Nano & Video. We picked up mine today because I like to listen to music while snowboarding and I tend to fall a lot. Last season, i fell so hard that i kind-of crushed my iPod (the Apple dude was able to fix it). I needed to get something that would be harder to break.

Apple loves us. We have 3 macs and 4 ipods. We are good consumers!

No comments: