Monday, November 09, 2009

Exercise? What's that?

I've fallen off of the exercise bandwagon. It happened officially when I cancelled my membership to the gym. Unfortunately, my body is getting its revenge. I'm so achy! I have this idea that I will work out at home but I haven't been able to find the time. All of the workout videos I have are around an hour long or longer. These days, Malcolm typically naps for just over an hour. Unfortunately, his nap time is the only opportunity I have to work out.

I was reading one of my favorite blogs the other day and she mentioned Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred workout. I had heard of this before, but had never heard that it is under half an hour. Just what I need, right? A workout that I can do during nap time and still have time to do other things. So, I signed back up from Netflix (there are other DVDs that I've been wanting to see) and the DVD arrived the other day. I'm currently ripping it and will give it a go on Thursday since I'm pretty sure Sherry has no interest in watching me work out in our living room :p

No comments: