Monday, November 16, 2009

Nap Post

It's nap time for my sweet boy, Malcolm. So, I thought I'd take a minute and pop out my daily post instead of waiting until right before my bedtime. I'm also taking a break from straightening up the house - we're hosting a play date today. I chose to skip exercising today so the house would be more presentable. Jillian's 30-Day Shred really does kick your ass in less than 30 minutes. I worked out on Thursday and Friday during nap time and still had time to eat my lunch and do some other things. Perfect!

All of the ski resorts around here have already opened up. Our friend, Chris, went to Baker this weekend and was blown away by the deepness of the powder. Three years ago, we would have been up there with him. I miss the days of snowboarding every weekend. I am very eager to get back out on the slopes and really want to make it happen more than once this season.

I have a very strong urge to attempt daily to-do lists again. First item on the list: write daily to-do list. Second item: menu planning. I think about doing it but never actually do it. I've made a couple of attempts at starting to do it, but have yet to follow through. Third item: follow through on things.

No comments: