Wednesday, May 26, 2004

I made dinner last night and used ONIONS. I cooked the hell out of them and I ate them. I never would have thought I would concede to cooking with onions, but here I am. What's going on? I hit 30 and I start eating fish again and I start eating onions. However, I don't think I will ever like them raw. They gotta be super cooked.

It has been rainy here so far this week and this weather is to continue for the rest of the week. Although it rains, it is still spring warm. I enjoy this weather, but it drives the spiders into my home since I keep the windows open. So far, the kitties have been good about controlling the population.

Persephone now sleeps on my back. It is very weird to wake up with extra weight on me. I don't know why she finds this to be comfortable.

No comments: