Thursday, May 27, 2004

Atkin's story of the day. Do you know what ooks me out the most? The dude was trying to lose 8 freaking pounds! He weighs 140lbs and has serious heart problems!! Warning! Warning! Don't eat the really unhealthy meat full of the saturated fat as your main food! You might kill yourself. Seriously.

So.Tempted.To.Get.On.Soapbox.But.Will.Resist.

Dear Laundry,
Please wash yourself. I've run out of quarters and do not feel like devoting more time to dealing with you. Therefore, I would like you to change to the self-cleaning variety. OKthxbye.

If I were to win the lottery, I would give you money. I would buy myself a shiny, new hybrid Honda and Tony a shiny, new Audi wagon for the snow sports. I would pay off all of my debt, invest lots of money and buy a house. I'd throw a big party and invite everyone. These are the things I think about on my drive to work. But I will never win the lottery. I don't play.

I'm going to start sending my resume to jobs at UW. I could ride my bike or walk to work every day. I could start taking classes again. That would be so cool.

No comments: