Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Weekend, shmeekend

Actually, I had a very fun-filled weekend.

Friday: my commute home from work was great! There was barely any traffic since so many people took off from work early to start their holiday. After doing the stuff at home that I needed to, I headed over to Tony's and we went to Bimbo's Bitchin' Burrito Kitchen for dinner. They have the yummy food! Afterwards, we headed to Chris' for movie night with Ira, Natalie, Jessica and...I think that was it. We watched "The Cooler" and "Cure"

Saturday: brunch at Cafe Flora with Tony, Chris and Jessica. Later that afternoon, I had book club where we discussed _Ella Minnow Pea_ Afterwards, I went home for a nap before heading to Broadway Grill for nachos and drinks with Tony, Natalie and Sunny. We then head over to Sunset Bowling for a fun-filled night of knocking pins over! Grandma would have been disappointed in my poor scores. I'm not a very good bowler, but I don't do it ver often at all. Oh yeah, I took a few pictures before my battery died. Many turned up for the bowling: me, Tony, Chris, Jessica, Garrett, Sunny, Jason, Natalie and Erik. We decided that it needs to be a regular thing. For some insane reason, we decided that going back to Chris' house to watch the movie we didn't get to watch the prior night was a good idea. By the time we started the movie, it was 3am. I slept through it.

Sunday: Tony & I lazied around until Natalie's bbq. We hung out there for awhile. That evening, a bunch of us went and saw The Day After Tomorrow. It was exactly what I thought it was going to be. We laughed lots.

Monday: me, Tony, Sunny, Garrett and Chris went to the IMAX theater for 3-D Bugs! That movie was so much cooler than the one we saw the night before. Afterwards, we went out to a late lunch of Vietnamese. I left Tony at home and did a bit of shopping at Ross & Target. I found no pants that I liked and it made me sad :( I went back to Tony's later that night and we watched Pieces of April.

It was a good weekend with little rest :) This weekend, the only thing we have planned so far is a party on Saturday night. One of these days, I will have time to do the whole job-hunt thing. Honestly.

No comments: