Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Dear Journal,

Today, I am sleepy for no good reason. My Favorite Boy is sick and says he wants to die. I got up early this morning to take him sore throat medicine to find out he has more symptoms. This is the first time he has gotten The Sick like this since we have been dating.

Speaking of The Sick, I was nauseated for days last week. I was feeling Much Better yesterday morning, but then my tummy hurt so much I wanted to cry. It's all better now. I fear I might be lactose intolerant or at least intolerant to something. Time for me to start documenting what I eat and how I feel afterwards. I was feeling absolutely craptastic on Monday. Sunday night, I slept on my back and my muscles didn't like that too much. I woke up in SO MUCH PAIN that I knew I couldn't drive until I felt better. I called in late to work and ended up getting in around 11. My back is still a little hurty but doing much better. I have an appointment with Stine on Saturday.

Needless to say, I haven't worked out this week and I miss it. I am going to the gym today after work and then going to Tony's to take care of him.

In other fine news, we had fun with Betsy during her short stay in Seattle on her way up to Vancouver. We went to a place called Blue C Sushi - it was tons of fun! Sushi on a conveyor belt! Afterwards, we stopped by my house and then rushed her downtown to her shuttle. I got to meet her parents for the first time in the 8 years that I've known her!

Friday night, we went to a bbq with Ira at Sam & Amber's house. We met lots of new people and got to know some other people better. Saturday, Tony & I hung out for a little bit in the early afternoon at his house. We got to deal with the nutty LaRoche kids, an anti-Bush caravan and a gang of naked bicyclists. It was funny. That afternoon, I went home and was productive. We went to the Skinny Puppy show that night and then to the club. Sunday consisted of sleeping in and spending lots of time in bed due to nausea. Stupid nausea. Sunday night, went over to Tony's and watched movies with him and Natalie. We finally saw Kill Bill and Monster. Monster was fantastic even though it was depressing.

If Tony feels better quickly, we are going to Xentropic at the club tomorrow night and to the KMFDM show on Friday. Other plans for this weekend have yet to be made.

Well, Journal, it's time for me to get back to my boring job. If Tony is still feeling ill this weekend, I will have to spend some time looking for a better job.

Love,
kris

No comments: