Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Things That Are

- I tried switching the kitties' food and now Screech has diarrhea again. *sigh* At least it's not as messy this time.
- I didn't get much sleep this weekend and I have no good reason other than it's rare that I sleep in nowadays.
- I was so freaking sleepy yesterday but I went to the gym anyways. I knew that it was risky for me to drive while so sleepy and was hoping that the working out thing would wake me up. I lasted 25 minutes on the elliptical before leaving. I really felt like I was going to fall asleep while exercising.
- My library book is several days late. I keep forgetting to return it.
- I cleared off a big pile of papers from my desk last night. This makes me very happy!
- Tony & I went and saw the Director's Cut of Donnie Darko last week. I must own this movie when it comes out on DVD.
- No, I have not looked for a job. I can't do it when I'm home due to lack of internet access and when I'm at Tony's place, we end up doing other things.
- Speaking of jobs, I suppose I should do mine now.

Oh yeah! Betsy will be in town briefly on Friday. Her family is going on an Alaskan cruise!

No comments: