Tuesday, June 29, 2004

*cry*

I am so sleepy and I don't know why. I got plenty of sleep last night. I think it's the food I eat. Stupid food. I don't need more caffeine, but maybe I need less carbs or something. This sleepiness is not common, but it sure is a pain in my ass. I can't seem to concentrate on work.

Maybe I'll have a soda. Yeah, that's it. A soda with sugar and caffeine in it. Forget this healthy eating thing I've been doing.

It's backwards time again!

Teresa and I went out to dinner last night at a new place on Wallingford called Clara's Food for the Soul. It was unusual. She tries all the weird places with me. Before we went to dinner, however, I took her to the bunny gathering at Woodland Park. She now wants to move there. Two guys that were there had a bag of carrots and gave her one. She had bunnies crawling all over her and they let her pet them and everything.

Sunday, Tony and I did nothing except go to brunch at Mae's. It was lovely. Oh wait...we rented a couple of movies. First, we watched The Fog of War. Excellend documentary that I highly recommend. Second, we watched Woody Allen's latest, Anything Else. Don't bother with this one. Woody Allen has lost the talent he had. He keeps making the same movie but gives the characters different names.

Friday night after work, Tony & I drove down to Portland to visit Dean, Amy & Mathilda. We got there late and met Amy downtown and then went to their house and hung out for a bit. On Saturday, we drove over to their place, went out to brunch at Village Inn. When they come up for a visit, we'll have to show them what brunch is all about. Afterwards, we took the speed mass transit thing that I can't remember the name of to downtown and tooled around a bit. Man, it was hot. Tony & I left around 3:30pm to drive back to Seattle to go to Fahrenheit 9/11 again. T got sunburned on his head. Ouch.

So yeah, that was my weekend.

No comments: