Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Last Wednesday, we saw another excellent movie called Control Room. It's release is quite limited, but so worth it if you are able to catch it.

We pondered going to see Spiderman 2 this weekend, but ran out of time. Instead, we shopped and shopped and shopped. On Saturday, we got me a new helmut and now I feel much safer on the back of Tony's motorcycle. We also got Tony a fish tank w/ accessories. Fun!

On Sunday, we went to a made-up Superhero themed bbq. It was quite fun. I'll post pictures as soon as I can. After the bbq, we went over to Sol's house to watch the fireworks. I must admit, they are much more exciting from Gasworks Park.

Monday, we lazed around and didn't do much of anything. I took Teresa to the bunny gathering again (she's addicted) and then we went out for yummy Thai food. Afterwards, I went home and dyed my hair. Exciting stuff, I tell you!

Still, I wasn't quite ready for my weekend to end. Now, we plan our trip down to SoCal.

No comments: