Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Why did I buy a sugary snack food at Trader Joe's earlier this week? Because I was hungry! I regret it now! I am far too sensitive to sugar now to eat that crap without it causing a spike in my blood sugar. It makes it so difficult to sit still!

This weekend: baby shower
Next weekend: housewarming party
Forever: everyone's is growing older and settling down. yet, I don't feel old.

I don't know what to get my parents for their 60th birthdays next month. Tony's b-day is next month also. So is our year anniversary. Yes, a year. Holy guacomole!

Tonight, I'm going over to Teresa's to meet her bunnies and to have dinner with her, Leslie and Darlene. Teresa is an aunt as of last week. Jenn, I'm ready whenever you and Cameron are! I even set up an online gallery. Where's my nephew?

Must focus on the work now. I wish my back wasn't giving me the pain. Bleh.

No comments: