Thursday, July 29, 2004

Contemplate, contemplate, contemplate.
Le sigh.

Job here: boring as all. Most of the people I work with are friendly. Hate the afternoon commute, but now I go to the gym and that makes me happy. Good benefits. Not doing anything that may advance my career. I would like another job, but time to search for another job can't happen here and other opporunities are slim.

Yesterday, Tony told me that the company he works for is looking to hire an office manager. Yes, i am interested. Drawbacks: start-up. Although they are already making a very good profit, I still wouldn't feel secure. No benefits have been put in place yet.

I still need to update my resume. I could have done it last night, but for some reason, I felt like organizing my cds was much more interesting. Why do I dread the resume business so much? Bleh. Blehbleh. I think I shall email aaron and tell him that I am interested and will get him my resume soon.

Sure, having benefits is nice, but my brain needs some activity. It's so hard to get up and come to a job you don't like. I've been here before.

Inducement happens tomorrow evening. Although Cameron has been content hanging out in Jenn, I hope he doesn't take too long to enter this world. I've heard labor is only easy with drugs.

I'm going to the chiropractor now. 3x a week for awhile. I should get all of this stuff done while I have benefits. The Dentist is next!

No comments: