Tuesday, July 27, 2004

This weekend, it was hotter than hot. Somehow, we survived.

Thursday night: Goldie's = pool & darts. Tony & I are both getting better at the pool playing, but we still aren't good. I still suck at darts, but I just started playing.

Friday: I got to leave work 30 minutes early, but it took me 1.5 hours to get home!!! I hurriedly took a shower before Tony came over. We then met Julie at Blue C Sushi for some yummy eats and then finally went and saw Spider-Man 2. Afterwards, T & I headed back up to the Hill for a drink at Broadway Grill.

Saturday: too hot to do anything! Tony & I went to brunch at Crave and then drove around on his motorcycle in a feeble attempt to stay cool. I had a massage appointment with Stine at 2:30. T went to the grocery while I was there to pick us up some dinner. He then picked me up after my massage and we went to my house for a little bit. We then went to his house and sat around trying to move as little as possible because it was so damn hot. Later that evening, we went over to Amanda's cool basement apartment to watch Hellboy.

Sunday: it finally cooled off a bit. Yay! Chris came and picked us up and we headed to Angie & Jesse's baby welcoming party. It was fun! They figured they should have a gathering before they had the baby and their lives become focused on the little one.

No comments: