Friday, July 16, 2004

I am bored.
I am so bored that I am finding it difficult to motivate myself to do anything.
I really, really hate this kind of boredom.
I am in need of a job that stimulates my brain.

Last night, we watched Outfoxed. It wasn't the best of documentaries, but it was alright. I'm not recommending that you go out and buy it, but watch it if you know someone who did buy it.

On Wednesday, Tony & I went to Goldie's for some cheap pool playing fun. Only $.75 a game! So much cheaper than the Garage. We also played some darts and couldn't avoid listening to the karaoke contest going on. We had fun :)

Tonight, I'm meeting Amie, Natalie, Sunny, and Julie at Broadway Grill for drinks and nachos. Tomorrow, it's party time at Ira, Joel & Mark's house. They've got a pool and a hot tub!

OK, I suppose I should try and muster up some brain activity and do some "work".

No comments: