Tuesday, July 13, 2004

The low down:

- Screech is fat. He's too fat to clean his butt now. It's grody.
- I've uploaded new photos in my album. Check out Bunnies, Portland and July 4th
- I have been eating enough fish to deplete the ocean. Last night, Tony made us dinner - lovely seared tuna steaks. They totally reminded me of filet minon. He looked at me funny when I said that, but it's been so many years since I've had the steak.
- Sunday, Sandi had a bbq. We had salmon burgers. They were pretty tasty.
- Saturday, we went out for vonderful sushi at a fancy place. Oh my it was glorious.
- Friday, we had no fish

In other activies:

Friday, we met up with Julie, Scott, Jerimiah, Chris, Sunny and Sol at Broadway Grill for the nachos and the drink. Garrett met us there later. We then headed to Sunset Bowl where we met up with Ira, Johnny and Ginger for a fun night of bowling. Everyone had a blast. Tony bowled a freaking 215!!!

Saturday, we went to this place called Crave for brunch. It was the yummiest! I had bagel with lox & cream cheese. Oh my! That afternoon, we went and saw Anchorman with Julie, Will and Sunny. T & I thought it was just OK, but the rest loved it. After indulging in sushi with Chris, Tony & I went to the Garage for overpriced pool. $14 an hour! Jeezumcrow! Although we had fun, we will not be going there again. After the pooling fun, we went to the Merc for a very short while. After arriving there, I realized I was not in the mood to dance.

Sunday, we met up with Chris and went to Crave again. Serious! It's that good! That afternoon, we bbq'd with Sandi's crew and Stine. Joser showed up much later. That night, T & I hung out at his house and watched a DVD of _Dead Like Me_ I suppose it's OK.

Yesterday, I bought our plane tickets to SoCal for next month.

Oh yeah! Teresa is now a bunny addict. She's adopting two bunnies this week and bought a pen to keep them in in her condo. She's the bunny queen!

No comments: