Monday, June 21, 2004

I ended up getting The Sick that Tony had, but not as bad. A whole week of not going to the gym makes me sad. I am feeling much better today, but not 100%. Due to The Sick, we stayed in on Thursday and Friday night. On Saturday, however, we had the good medicine that masked our symptoms sufficiently, so we went to the SuperMall in Auburn. It was the outlet mall. I was hoping to find shoes i like, but had no luck. Tony, however, got himself a new snowboard, boots and binding for a steal of a deal. On our way back into Seattle, we stopped by Cathy & Eric's house that they recently moved into.

Saturday night, we went to the club and it wasn't anything too exciting.

Sunday, we went to brunch with Chris & Jessica. That afternoon, the 4 of us went to the zoo and ended up running into a bunch of people we know. The zoo was fun, but we barely got to see much of it. Afterwards, we went to this place in the park where hundreds of bunnies live. They are so used to humans that they let you get really close. I took pictures and will upload later. After the zoo, we went to dinner at DragonFish and then went and saw "Saved". It could have been better and the ending sucked.

Today, I have no nausea, no stuffiness, and just a little sore throat. It's hot and sunny outside and I plan on making it to the gym after work. And that's my exciting life as of right now. Must get back to work.

No comments: