Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Week in review by Kris

I'm going backwards because I can.

Right now, I stay up because I am going to go pick up Natalie from the airport tonight. Unfortunately, her plane is an hour late and won't be landing until 11:40pm. I could go to bed now. She's coming back from a weekend in SoCal.

Last night, I did much of nothing. Yesterday, I felt crappy. Skipped my workout.

Sunday, Tony & I went for a ride on his motorcycle to Edmonds. We went to the beach and were going to play frisbee, but we went and ate at an overpriced restaurant instead. The food was disappointing for how much it cost. That night, we rented "Big Fish". I enjoyed it greatly.

It is official. I eat fish again. not the Tim Burton kind, but the kind you get at restaurants.

Saturday, we went out for brunch. Just the two of us. Our regular brunch dates were all out of town. As we left to go eat, Tony locked his keys out of his house. Fortunately, Amanda has a spare, so we went to her house after we ate. I had a massage appointment with Stine mid-afternoon. That was lovely. Afterwards, tony picked me up on his bike and we went downtown to do a bit of shopping for him. That night we went to Jai Tai where we met up with Amanda & Emmett after they got off from work.

Friday night, Tony & I went and saw "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" and both loved it. Charlie Kaufman has yet to disappoint me. I think he is GRRREAT! You know, Tony the Tiger great. From the commercials. Don't mind me. I'm a nut. A big, fat macadamia nut.

Thursday night, we went out dancing at the Mercury. The music was old school EBM/Industrial and I dance a lot and had much fun.

No comments: