Wednesday, April 28, 2004

This past Sunday, I went and saw Edmond. Stine, Lyam and Jose' were all in this production. Good play, but not uplifting whatsoever. Before that, Tony & I hopped on his motorcycle to meet Chris in his neighborhood (Madrona) for brunch. Yum!

All day on Monday, I was feeling utterly exhausted until I left work. Yesterday, I was having waves of exhaustion. I'm thinking it has to do with something I'm consuming, so today I avoid drinking the one soda I usually have with lunch. We bbq'd in the back and a soda sure would taste good with my veggie burger, but I resist. I'm writing down what I eat and when I experience these waves of exhaustion.

I've been working out regularly and have not taken off one pound. I've been watching my consumption of breads and stuff and upping my protein. Let's see if there is any change.

OK...back to work.

No comments: