Thursday, April 01, 2004

I was meant to help Sandi paint her old place on Monday night, but she never called. So, I helped her on Tuesday. Last night, I went over to Tony's and he dyed my hair for me. Wednesday nights are TV night - Chris and Amanda were also over. I hate the day after I dye the black part in my hair because it just looks funny when I have blonde roots on the other half. I can see people notice it. I will fix it tonight when I dye the red.

I'm meant to hang out with Teresa tomorrow night, go snowboarding on Saturday and do the other stuff on Sunday like finally have book club. This is the last weekend of snowboarding before Crystal is closed. This winter flew by so quickly. BUT, it's not the end of snowboarding this season. We are taking another trip back up to Whistler in May. It is going to be super, super, super cheap. Yeah, the snow isn't going to be so great, but we'll still have tons of fun.

I turn 30 in 8 days. Ack. No, not really. I'm not ack. 30 just sounds so grown up and i surely don't feel all grown up.

No comments: