Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Waaah. *cry* I did my taxes and owe more than I expected and now am sad. I was hoping to make a trip to SoCal if I had the vacation time, but now I know I can't due to lack of money.

Alright, I'll try and be upbeat here.
My weekend was fabulous. The birthday party was a great success and all had fun. My friend, Murray, took Tony, Chris and me up in a single-engine plane for a 2 hour sunset flight. It was so cool. I'll put up the link soon. Sunday, I actually slept in until noon! It was wonderful. We went to an annual Easter party...t'was fun.

I didn't want to come back to work yesterday, but I did. Time to be a grown-up!

Poor Screech. The antibiotics gave him diarrea and it's been a mess. I stopped giving them to him on Saturday, but he's still got it. I feel bad for him :-( I also don't like waking up to poop smears on my pillow from his runny butt. Gross!

No comments: