Friday, April 16, 2004

Guess who's bored at work? Me!

This week has been pretty mellow. I've been able to go to the gym after work every day except for Wednesday. We went to Julie's for TV night. Last night, we went to the club for Xentropic.

I'm so happy it's friday. I get to be lazy this weekend. The one errand I am going to run is taking my car in for a much needed oil change. As I was driving last night, a little light came on on my dashboard that says, "Service Car Soon" or something like that. I hope it's nothing major because I cannot afford it.

I've been pondering getting a second job, but I'd want it to be one where I worked from home and could create my own hours. Like, data entry or something. And I'd only want to work 10 to 15 hours a week. I don't want a second job, but having a little bit of extra income would definitely help out right now. Pttthh.

No comments: