Monday, April 05, 2004

This weekend, I only got to do about half of what I wanted to do, but that's OK. Life is fun.

Hanging out with Teresa = check
Snowboarding = check
Going out saturday night = check
Q.T. with my favorite boy = check
Made brunch on Sunday = check
Bookclub = check
Called Mom = check
A load of laundry = check
Made two delicious quiches = check

The things I did not get to do = two loads of laundry, motorcycle ride through the arboretum with Tony, trip to Ikea, passport photos. I took care of the photos during lunch today and will drop off the application during lunch tomorrow. I'm having dinner at Teresa's tonight - I'm taking one of the quiches.

I need to put "Doing Taxes" at the top of my priority list. I would have done them ages ago, but I've been procrastinating because I have to deal with the income from contracting and unemployment. I sure do hope I do not have to pay a lot. Bleh.

I get to be in my 20's for 3.5 more days.

No comments: