Wednesday, April 21, 2004

My weekend ended up not being so lazy. Friday night, we went out and that was fun. Saturday, I took my car into the shop to get the oil changed. Earlier in the week, the "Service Engine Soon" light came on so I had them check that out also. Apparently, my car's computer needs replacing. It's a $900 part! Fortunately, it's covered under some Federal warrenty that I've never heard of before. Maybe it's new or something. Afterwards, I met Tony & Solomon for falafals and then Tony & I went to Ikea. It was an absolute zoo. He got a new desk that he deparately needed. We then went to Bed, Bath & Beyond where he bought a bunch of other stuff for his apartment. Saturday night, we stayed in and painted his coffee table.

On Sunday, Tony, Chris and I went to brunch. Then, Tony & I went to Target for more stuff for his apartment. I dropped him off at home and went home to do some laundry. I went over to Tony's later to watch the Simpsons and then we did something else but now I forget.

Blahblahblahblah

Tony's going to see The Pixies on Friday in Victoria. A friend of his had an extra ticket. I am not envious, I swear!

No comments: