Thursday, April 08, 2004

This is my last day. Yes it is.

I am getting the passport for when we go to Canada. I also hope to get off this continent one of these days. Cereal. The acquiring of the passport has been a very large pain in my ass. I forgot my birth certificate on Tuesday, so I couldn't do it during lunch on that day. Wednesday, I met up with Chris for lunch. Today, I was given the incorrect directions to one place. When I went to the courthouse later, they told me they only take checks even though the application states that they accept major credit cards. I don't typically carry around my checkbook. I'm not going to deal with it tomorrow since tomorrow is going to be about fun.

Today has been very bleh. I've had a headache all day long. I took Screech to the vet this morning to get his teeth cleaned and have exams & stuff. He's healthy but does have a bad case of gingivitis. I get to give him antibiotics. Yay. But, it's good to know that he doesn't have problems with his thyroid. When I first moved here, he weighed in at 10.5 lbs. He's gained two pounds since I started free-feeding him.

Life at my house has been so much better since I started free-feeding him. It's great. I can't believe I withheld for this long!

Thank you to J&D for the REI gift certificate! I'm going this weekend! Thank you Dad & Carolyn for the check! I'm going shopping tomorrow! I want a new dress for the party.

If anyone wants to reach me tomorrow, call my cell phone.

Saturday, I'm going to Stine's for a massage. From 6 to 7:30pm, I'm gonna be flying around over the city in a little plane. I have a friend that recently got his pilot's license. Whee! I hope we also go to brunch in the morning.

Stupid headache. We have plans to go to Ira's tonight for dinner. I hate feeling crappy.

No comments: