Saturday, April 24, 2004

I love my iPod! Woot! Woot! I enjoy working out much more now and my commute - man does it make my commute better. Best gift EVER!

Thursday night, Tony came over here and we tried going to the best sushi place in the city, but it was closed already. That place is ALWAYS packed. One day we'll make it there. We went to Murphy's Pub instead and ate pub food. When we got back to my place, Tony set up BlueTooth on my pc so I can connect to the internet using my cell phone. Since I no longer spend much time on the internet at home, my plan is to get rid of my broadband internet connection and my land line.

Since Tony was in Vancouver (not Victoria) for the Pixies show last night, I went out with the girls. Julie, Sunny, Natalie, Amiee and I met at Broadway Grill for margaritas and crack nachos before heading to the club to shake some booty. Much fun was had. I didn't stay out too late due to the tiredness. It was so nice to be able to get 8 hours of sleep last night.

Now I do laundry. I am actually excited to have all of my clothes clean at once. It's been a long time since I've been at home long enough to do 3 loads of laundry. Today reminds me of the days when I used to telecommute. Ah, the good old days.

I'm also in the process of moving all of my galleries to Tony's website, but things have not been going smoothly. We didn't have time to work on it the other night, but I hope to have him help me figure out the issue soon. People need to see pictures, you know!

No comments: