Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Oh no I didn't!

I have a confession to make:
We moved into this apartment in November and I just finally dealt with the Piles of Crap that were sitting in the bedroom that I hadn't bothered to put away for all of these months. Our bedroom has looked a mess ever since we moved in because of my procrastination. We haven't had a housewarming party because of the Piles of Crap. Well, I couldn't let family see my Piles of Crap. So i did it. I figured out what to do with it all.

Now the bedroom looks very empty. We desperately need to decorate. I'm not sure how to hide the elliptical machine. It is large.

Before I got off my ass and stopped procrastinating, we went out to dinner with Dad & Carolyn to Ivar's Salmon House. Everyone else ordered the halibut fish & chips except for me. If I'm at a restaurant that specializes in salmon, I'm gonna order salmon. It was delish! Everyone else thought so and wished that they had ordered it, too! I have leftovers for lunch tomorrow. Yay, leftovers!

Dad & Carolyn also shared cruise give-away fun stuff like feather boas, chocolate and wine. Decadence! They also gave me one of Grandma's watches from Shaw Jewelers. It is lovely!

No comments: