Thursday, October 06, 2005

Since the boss isn't in yet...

Fall is here and the trees are changing. This is one of my favorite times of year - it is so beautiful around here! We all get excited when Fall appears because it means that we will be snowboarding soon.

This weekend, we took Sherry & Stephanie to Snoqualmie Falls. I didn't realize it, but Tony has never been there before. Due to our recent rain, the falls were raging! It was so purdy. We did the hike down to the river and then it started raining with thunder & lightening. It was wonderful!

Saturday night, we took them along with Tony's brother, Greg, and his girlfriend to Jeremiah's going-away party at Julie's house. It was the first party that all of the siblings went to with their mom. It was silly.

On Sunday, we went to see the movie Serenity with Julie, Jeremiah and Solomon. It was even better the second time! For dinner, we went to a thai restaurant - it was Stephanie's first time eating Thai food. Unfortunately, the dish she orders wasn't very good :(

I've been having weird dreams lately. I have let my life get too busy to keep up with correspondence and it's really starting to bother me since I've even let it happen with work :/ I am going to do my bestest to get back on track with it. I feel way too out of touch.

For now, I must get back to work.

No comments: