Monday, September 11, 2006

Haircut

Well, folks, I'm pretty excited. I haven't cut my hair in months in preparation of The Wedding Updo. Now that it's all over with, I am going to get the hairs cut off tonight after work. You see, when my hair gets below my shoulders, it's stringy and flat and BORING. I get bored with my hair pretty quickly which is also why it's always changing color. I'm going to be sticking with the blonde for a bit longer, though.

In other news, I woke up with a headache and it has yet to go away. Lameness.

We went to Utah this past weekend for a lovely family wedding reception. I met all of Nathan's family (tony's stepfather) for the first time. His family isn't nearly as huge as his mom's side. I'll post some pictures to my Flickr account soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kris -

I love the new photo you posted on your profile. I loved looking at all of the wedding photos you had posted links for. I plan to do a huge collage with some of them.

How did the haircut turn out?

Love,
Jenn