Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Ack. OK, I think the interviews went well. They weren't as tedious as the last ones I had at Microsoft for the Recruiting Coordinator position. I wish I knew if they liked my answers. I can never tell. I hope the people I interviewed with today give good feedback to the program manager. I should be meeting with him later this week. Ack. Knot in my stomach. I want this job.

I have my second interview at AHP on Monday with the sales team. This job sounds good to me also, but it still isn't my ideal. I think I could advance faster in my career if I were to work at Microsoft. The AHP job would be comfortable and nice and friendly and happy. The MS job would be intense and exciting and challenging. And that's why both would work for me.

So my view is, it will be easy for me to impress the AHP sales people on Monday. It will take more work for me to impress the PM at Microsoft. I am going to study up on DRM and stuff before my final interview with him. I felt like I talked to fast and didn't speak clearly at the interviews today. I was nervous. Blah.

I finally cleaned my car yesterday. It was very dirty from the snow last week and also taking it up to the mountains for snowboarding. I cleared out crap from the trunk and vacuumed the inside. It makes me happy to have a clean car. Today I do laundry and straighten up the messy corner in my bedroom. Now that I do not have to wait by the phone, I am going to start working on organizing my storage unit. Fun stuff.

No comments: