Tuesday, January 06, 2004

SNOWSNOWSNOWSNOWSNOWSNOWSNOWSNOWSNOWSNOWSNOWSNOWSNOWSNOW!!!!!!

Yes, dear readers, it is actively snowing and sticking here in Seattle. No one has to go to work today unless they can walk or have a 4-wheel drive. I plan on going out and taking pictures after I finish my coffee.

My flight back to Seattle on the 1st was fine. It had snowed in Seattle earlier in the day and the ground was covered. I could actually see it up in the plane at night! Unfortunately, it did cause quite the delay in getting my luggage.

As I'm sure you could guess, I've been hanging out with Tony since my return. We went snowboarding on Sunday at Crystal Mountain. It was bloody cold! I didn't get too many pictures because my fingers would freeze off every time I removed my hand from my glove. Check out the pictures and movie I did take. You should also look at the pictures Chris took. It has also been incredibly cold in the city. I think we had days where we were the coldest city in the continental U.S. It is supposed to warm up tomorrow after snowing all day today.

I have a big bruise on my butt from Sunday. I was using Julie's old board for the first time and it is just so different than the rental boards I am used to. I fell a lot and that was not fun. I was getting more used to it by the end of the day, but I totally felt like I took a step back. I still have so much to learn!

I had a tentative interview this morning for the job I had the phone interview for before the holidays. It wasn't confirmed, but it seems like that was a good thing with it snowing today. It would have been cancelled anyway! Now I get to wait to see when the interview will be. *twiddles thumbs*

Expect snow pictures later today!

No comments: