Monday, December 22, 2003

Wow this weekend flew by. Friday night, we stayed in and watched movies with Amanda. Saturday, we went out to brunch with Chris. Sunday, we woke up early to go snowboarding. I am getting so much better! We went to Stevens Pass this weekend and I got to go up on a higher slope. At first it was daunting, but I'm really getting the hang of things. I did get hurt a couple of times getting off the lift, but just bruises. They will heal. It's all good. Getting off the lift is so hard! Tony says I am doing better than both he and Julie on their third day out. I don't fall that much, but I'm still pretty cautious. Strangely enough, my legs aren't sore like I expected. Granted, I am sore, but that's due to falling.

I lovelovelove snowboarding!

3 days until X-mas!

No comments: