Wednesday, December 17, 2003

My apologies for the previous short post. I was headed to Tony's to catch the season finale of "King of the Jungle". Snowboarding on Sunday was funfun (of course) and I did much better this time. Granted, the bunny slope at Crystal is MUCH easier than the one at Steven's, but it allowed me to practice balancing, stopping, turning and stuff. I didn't fall down as hard this time and did not end the day with a sore butt/ankle/wrist. After getting back from the mountain, a few people came over and ate chili I made the night before. Mmmm...chili.

This week has been pretty uneventful so far. Watched Margaret Cho's movies "Notorious C.H.O." and "I'm the One I Want". She is very entertaining. Job postings have been minimal...I am hoping that will change with the new year. The phone interview I was meant to have tomorrow got pushed back to Friday. More time to prepare, I suppose.

I can't believe I am going to be in Florida next week. Crazy. I'm trying to put together a little gifty for everyone...we'll see if I can pull it together in a week or so.

OK...stuff to do before going over to Tony's tonight. Amanda wants to make us dinner :-)

No comments: