Friday, December 19, 2003

I had a phone interview this morning at 9:00am. It lasted 20 minutes. But it's OK! So yeah. This job is perfect for me. First immediate connection: it's for the Windows Media Player Digital Rights team. I worked intensively with WMP DRM during my time at Intertainer. The program manager knows my former bosses. He was one of our main contacts at Microsoft when we would find bugs in WMP with our product. So yeah. It helped lots. The interview was very easy. He mainly told me about what the team does and the role the coordinator plays in it all. Asked me only a few questions which is a-okay. I will have the rest of my interviews with other team members after the holidays.

Last night, I went over to Tony's and he was going to help me get ready for this interview. I was so not in the mood and couldn't get motivated. Now I don't feel so bad since I really didn't need to prepare that much for this phone interview. Now I have two weeks to prepare for my live interviews. I think I am going to be the master interviewee at the end of all of this.

No comments: