Tuesday, May 17, 2005

No place to sit and a bump on my head

In preparation for the delivery of our fancy new sofa, I sold our futon. I posted it to craigslist yesterday and someone bought it today! I was really happy that it sold that quickly. Being that we have no place to sit, I'm guessing we won't be watching the Mork & Mindy DVDs that our in our player right now.

I saw the opportunity to mop our wood floors since the biggest piece of furniture was gone. At one point, I was reaching under the kitchen sink to get a sponge and hit my head on the edge of the counter :( It still smarts and I have a nice lump there.

My back got the special treatment of a chiro adjustment and acupuncture today. Debbie, my acupuncturist, did cupping on my upper back for the first time. It felt so weird! I also had Dr. Ellison refer me to a physical therapist. I'm hoping to learn some exercises for my upper back. I know how to stretch and strengthen my lower & mid back, but am at a loss when it comes to the top part.

Our coworkers, Eric and Jessica, will be moving in to one of the apartments in our building next month! They are brother & sister and are cool kids. It sure will make carpooling easy. It looks like Ralph has decided on the new office so we should be moving soon. I will have my very own office! I feel so grown up or something!

No comments: