Friday, December 02, 2005

Frosty the Snowman

Now I have the song, "Frosty the Snowman" stuck in my head thanks to Kik. I shake my fist at Christmas jingles!

So...I never really wrote about our trip to Florida. The majority of the readers of this blog were there, so it hasn't seemed very urgent. I have yet to upload the pictures from my camera, even! The shame. Tony did, though. Here are the pictures. Enjoy! You can see what we did while in Naples. I took the pictures while we were in Tampa. We had a fabulous time and are very thankful to those that let us stay in their homes. We are also very thankful that Betsy & Lindsay came up for the weekend. After we left, Tony said to me, "I don't know how you can bear seeing them so little." I told him that we've just gotten used to it. It's still hard, though.

Our Thanksgiving was a vegetarian feast! Natalie, Amanda, Sol & Jeremy came over to eat and then Chris showed up later. I love cooking thanksgiving food. I now know how to make a tasty vegan gravy. Mmmmm!

Last Friday, we headed up to Mt. Baker for fun times. We ended up only snowboarding on Saturday. Tony felt sick again :( He's going to the doctor today to see what is up. He gets this awful cough whenever he exerts himself and also experiences nausea. It's no good. Chris took some pictures when they were hiking in the back country. Check them out here.

We haven't been doing much of a whole lot this week other than work & stuff. Jenn! I've been meaning to call you back but we've been going out to dinner pretty much every night and then I forget to call you. I will call you this weekend!

Alright - I have work to do now. We are going to Chrystal tomorrow and it's going to be rad.

No comments: