Monday, December 12, 2005

Laziness = Bliss

We stayed home this weekend to be lazy. It will likely be the last weekend we do this for quite some time. I had this crazy idea that I would go into work on Sunday to catch up on stuff but I totally forgot. Instead, I stayed home and did some laundry and stuff. Saturday, I spent a few hours doing the holiday shopping thing.

Friday, I went to the eye guy to get my eyes checked out and find myself a pair of fancy, new glasses since Milo decided my former pair made a good chew toy. Of course, I fall for the expensive titanium frames. I am such a sucker. They are doing a rush job for me so I should have them by the end of this week. Not only are they titanium, but they are eggplant color and very fun. I went back to the oval shaped frames. Yes, I will post a picture.

Tomorrow night, we are hanging out with Cathy & Eric. Wednesday, I have a chiro and acupuncture appointment after work. Thursday will be spent having fun packing for our weekend trip to Whistler with Chris, Natalie, Elan and Julie. Then, before you know it, we'll be in Houston and it will be x-mas time!

I still have some shopping to do and it might have to wait until we are actually in Houston. Mom, you may be getting your gift a little late. Sorry! I tried but I just couldn't find what I was looking for (yet).

Tony ordered the fancy cable broadband and it was installed this weekend. We now have a fast enough connection for his server to function properly. Would you all be mad if I changed the location of this blog again? I'm thinking of creating my very own webspace where I can keep my gallery & blog in the same location.

No comments: