Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I'm down to weekly posts it looks like

It was so lovely to spend time with Jenn & Cameron this past weekend. I miss them dearly. I accidently stole her hairbrush. So sorry, Jenn!

Although I'm very busy, things are going really well. Pregnancy is going great - I'm finally above my prepregnancy weight! School is going great and work is pretty good. My classes are inspiring me to develop new things at work already. I have my work cut out for me this summer with finding financial aid for school (paying out of pocket this quarter was just too hard), getting ready for the baby and finding the best day care for the little one.

Oh yeah! We have neighbors! I came home from class on Monday to find that two sets of families had moved in that day! I hope to meet them this weekend :)

Happy Belated Birthday to cousin Colleen!

No comments: