Thursday, July 12, 2007

I bet it was hotter here

We experienced record high temperatures yesterday - mid 90's. It wouldn't be so bad if we had air conditioning in our houses. I also developed a migraine headache and all i could do was lie on our sofa and sweat. I bet you wish you were me.

The nursery is now a very "boy" blue. I will take pictures once Tony moves the rest of the furniture in there. I still need to get window treatments and help Tony find a dresser so we can use his old one for the baby's room. We're making progress! Next: getting the office in shape. It's a wreck right now as is the garage.

We went to see the movie Sicko last week - Michael Moore did a good job on this one. I'd definitely recommend seeing it.

I'm trying to get inspired to write something interesting but it's just not there. Sorry!

No comments: