Thursday, November 13, 2003

I decided to do a google search on "Snake in Seattle" and look what came up: PKSnake's Xanga Site Beware of the music! I have never heard of Xanga before. I like Blogger. So a kid 10 years younger than me also refers to himself as Snake.

I haven't been up to too much lately. I've been organizing my apartment and computer and looking for jobs. I had to go to Corestaff yesterday to sign a different release form specifically for Microsoft. I didn't get to talk to the rep I met with before; she was in a meeting. If I don't hear from her by Monday, I'm going to give her a call.

Tony & I went to Chris' last night and played this snowboarding game for most of the night. It is so fun and addictive! I'm looking forward to actually being able to go snowboarding soon (if I have the $$).

Tomorrow night, I'm going to a party with Teresa. On Saturday, I have book club and then Julie's party that night. Sunday, we get to pick up Chris from the airport. It will be a busy weekend!

No comments: