Wednesday, November 19, 2003

I spent 2 grueling hours testing at Office Team yesterday. My brain felt very mushy by the end. Anyway, I did well on the tests and all, but then found out that they have no positions right now! Usually, I do not get called by agencies unless they have something in mind for me that will start right away. Bah.

I set up an appointment with AppleOne for tomorrow. Yes, more testing. I'm hoping that they will have something. I'm tired of not working!

The temperature is dropping here again. It really seemed like it was going to snow last night, but it didn't (at least not in the city). We are going to the mountains this weekend so Tony, Chris and Julie can go snowboarding. I hope to start taking lessons once I can afford it. I'm going with them so I can play in the snow :-)

No comments: