Sunday, November 23, 2003

I haven't been home much since Thursday. On said day, I went to Apple One to sign up with them. Since it was late in the day, I had to go back on Friday and take the tests. They are submitting my resume to 3 different positions. Keep your fingers crossed for me! I am also going to send my resume to Addeco and Kelly. I never heard back from Parker which makes me think they don't have anything right now. Even the temp market is bad right now.

We got up really early on Saturday (7am is really early for me!) to make breakfast before going to Crystal mountain. It was amazing how much snow there was! It was soooo beautiful up there. I didn't realize it until we got there, but I had been there before. When I lived in Seattle previously, Dad took me up there to see Mt. Rainier when it was the end of the season. Anyway, I took my camera to take some pictures. I took a few and gave it to Tony so he could take some pictures from the top of the mountain. When he went to take a picture, the battery died. Bah! Once it recharges, I'll upload the pictures that I did get. I need thick socks for my boots. My feet were very cold. I stayed in the lodge and read while the others snowboarded. They were all afraid that I was bored, but it takes a lot for me to get bored; especially when I am in such a beautiful place.

We got back to Seattle around 6:30pm. I ran home and ate some dinner before going to pick up Sandi to go to Jose's show. OMG it was great! It was a tribute show to They Might Be Giants and it was such a good time. Yay!

Tonight, Chris is having a Lord of the Rings movie night at his house. He's got one of those projector screen TV's. It's so fun to watch movies over there.

No comments: