Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Tony got a job! Yay! It doesn't start until the middle of this month so he is a little paranoid that something will fall through, but I don't think it will. It's his ideal job, too, so it seems almost too good to be true.

After looking for jobs for a month, I've come to the conclusion that I'm pretty much going to need to go through a staffing agency. They are quite popular around here. I'm going to hold off for a week or so to see if CoreStaff can get me placed at Microsoft. Problem is, I can't get ahold of Patricia to see if she received the form in the mail. I'm afraid she moved and didn't get it. She hasn't responded to my emails and I just called her today and left a voicemail. If she doesn't call me back today, I'm calling the agency and requesting they send one to Greg.

The weather has been very clear here which means it has also been very cold. It got in the 20's last night and it wasn't the first time! I need more warmer socks - especially boot socks. It's very nice out today. I love Seattle.

No comments: