Monday, November 03, 2003

Ack. I can't believe it's November already. This year has flown by!

This weekend was fun (of course!) and full of costumes. I actually didn't take very many pictures because so many other people were. On Friday, I picked out this religious-themed robe from the Open Circle closet with a little halo. Wasn't really sure what I was going to do with it. Went over to Tony's and he helped me complete my costume - Druid High Priestess. I guess it worked out OK. Tony was originally just going to be a suicide bomber, but he changed it to Wiccan Religious Fanatic to not offend anyone. His costume turned out really well. He had this fake bomb he made years ago, so he took it apart and made a bomb vest.

First, we went to a party out in Redmond. There were some pretty creative costumes there. After running out of mixers, we called up some friends to see how the party they were at was. They said it was too crowded and kinda sucked, so we planned on meeting at Mercury. After last call, no one was ready to go home and Tony ended up having a little impromptu party.

Saturday night, we went to Natalie's bad 80's prom party. Tony & I dressed as the kids too cool to go to the prom. Not too many people dressed up as that theme, but there were still lots of costumes. It was weird teasing my hair to make it big again.

Sunday, Tony and I went and had brunch at Mae's. Since he doesn't eat big meals like me, we can easily split one dish which makes eating out affordable on our limited incomes. We had to pick up Chris to take him to the airport for his New Zealand trip. After getting back to his house, Amanda came over with The Italian Job. That was a fun movie. We then decided to get Legally Blonde II. Now that was an awful movie. Seriously.

OK - go view Halloween pictures here. I will be adding to this gallery once I get some pictures from Amanda and Chris.

And I finally got the link to the fashion show. Go view it here.

No comments: