Thursday, October 30, 2003

I did well on the tests and interviewing process, but that doesn't mean i'm going to start working on Monday. My references have to fill out a form that I mail to them and then they have to mail it back. Isn't that nuts?! The rep I spoke with today said there are tons of positions at Microsoft and seemed pretty positive about being able to place me there. Thank goodness I have unemployment.

I have an interview tomorrow for a customer service rep position at Speakeasy. I don't think I'm going to go. I really don't want to do customer service again for a 24-hour call center. Plus, it would be a step backwards. I don't want to go that far backwards. I also don't want to work weekends.

It's cold here.

Good news: I'm going to hook up with Stine tomorrow and she's going to take me to her theater group so I can find a costume for the Halloween parties this weekend. Yay! Tony still doesn't know what he is going to be. Maybe something as simple as Mr. Clean. It's not easy coming up with costumes when you have no money.

No comments: